NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLINE. IN-STORE ONLY.
Though it says SOLD OUT online, please call or visit our store as we may have stock.
The Touring Binding Control Step-In with its sporty, clean look is characterized by the optimized geometry of its adjustment mechanism, which makes it particularly user-friendly. Individual, tool-free adjustment options in a matter of seconds are also in focus, as is high walking comfort and stability.
EASY - easy use
The bindings quickly slide onto the plate without the use of tools. When it’s time to ski, the Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier than ever before.
TUNABLE - toolfree adjustment
Technique, temperature and snow composition all have an influence on ski performance: With all TURNAMIC® models, this completely tool free adjustment allows skiers to better match their individual needs. Sliding the system forward provides more grip, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
DYNAMIC - perfect skiing performance
With the optimized setup of the boot-binding-plate-ski components, TURNAMIC® gives you dynamic skiing performance like never before. FLOWFLEX® technology enables the ski to flex freely. The more easygoing skier appreciates perfect control.
- Flexor developed for classic style with flex grade 7.0 and slightly progressive power flow. Pre-load technology ensures the best ski control from the beginning of the motion. 45° working angle (amplitude), tool-free changeover, secure fit inside binding housing and low-wear material are what make this high-performance absorber stand out.
- Double locking clip for easy and safe fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate).
- Adjustable heel section where the boot size is preselected using snap hooks on the heel rails. The heel is automatically positioned with it when the position is adjusted so no separate adjustments are necessary later.
- The Step-In mechanism makes it extremely easy to step into the binding. You can hear a clear 'click' when the binding is closed properly
- The mounting and positioning works tool-free and is optimized for easy operation even in difficult conditions on the track. A clearly visible value display in the windows next to the adjustment and the sensible latching facilitates positioning.
Fits both Prolink and NNN style boots.
Only slide on to IFP Plates.
IN-STORE WE OFFER PACKAGE PRICING FOR ANY 2 OR MORE ITEMS, CONTACT US FOR DETAILS. SKI GEAR ONLY SOLD IN-STORE.